It was so great to just get away from the city for a while and go into the woods, perfect. Als, my penpal Iga added me on facebook!!! Ahh thats so cool, she rides horses, thats like the perfect life right there.
I feel really inspired now, as of today I have some long term goals including starting a charter chapter of Phi Kappa Phi on campus, also, I have to start preparing for Lawschool. Not to mention that I believe my line brothers and I will be starting our pledge soon, Im so excited,Im a little nervous but its alright because 'you gots to get dowwnnnnn!!!"
Im single, which is a new change, I've learned alot about relationships but I still need to further my understanding if I plan to become a great husband and partner.
Right now Im actually in Literature class, were talking about suicide, and whether the act is cowardly or brave. Huh, thats a good question Also, I have another goal, before the month ends I want to have at least 20 people like my facebook future congress page. So wish me luck.
P.S I think I might join the Airforce instead of the Guard in the future, gotta do some more future planning and see.