Darkness sees no fault. No human imperfection as far as genetics are concerned. Shadows cannot lie, for their very being is an absolute image. Reflected only in the presence of light, yet there is no prejudice. The still of night carries with her a sense of peace, every whisper amplified yet each word lost in translations. Oh how long shall the shadows I've so long embraced play garment,cloak to my eternal night?
Saturday, February 18, 2012
Proceed With Caution
I know that the future wont always be pleasant. There will be moments when I'll feel tired, faint and weak. I have to remember that pain is only for a moment, that strength can come from the memory of ones past. Above all, the present holds hidden strength, a secret reserve of will and determination that can be drawn forth, only if you dig deep enough to find it. I will become stronger, at any and all cost.