I was in my room a few days ago, just looking out the window (yea I don't have a job..so that's what I do In my free time) and as I was looking at the sky, I was just overcome by how beautiful(?) the clouds looked in relationship to the setting sun.
Then I started thinking about the clouds and the sky in general. Do you think one could exist without the other, can the heavens command the clouds in to battle across the sky, Or do they drift on their own accord?
It was then when I tried to take a picture I realized something..there are some things in life you cant capture. I guess beauty is one of them. I say so because even if I could have taken a well developed photo, I could never share my actually feeling(s) within the moment..they say a pictures worth a thousand words..but somethings are better left unsaid, or maybe sometimes words just cant cover it all..so does that mean that the way we interpret and communicate is ineffective or is it something more?