Darkness sees no fault. No human imperfection as far as genetics are concerned. Shadows cannot lie, for their very being is an absolute image. Reflected only in the presence of light, yet there is no prejudice. The still of night carries with her a sense of peace, every whisper amplified yet each word lost in translations. Oh how long shall the shadows I've so long embraced play garment,cloak to my eternal night?
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Rays of Hope
How can I hold onto the night? The shadows which I once embraced have brought about discord within my soul. I never knew this world was filled with so much pain..so much anguish...who am I to add unto such? Though now I fear my hands are stained with blood and my heart heavy. Like locust I have taken, again and again from this world. Now it is a new day, dawn has brought with her, rays of hope. It is tine I gave back. It is time I venture out to heal the sick and feed the poor. Why then do the tears continue to flow from my eyes, be there no forgiveness for me?