Thursday, March 5, 2009

Its been so long since Ive posted. I've been doing a little soul searching and..idk. Its like one minute you find beauty within the light and the next, your back to dwelling in the shadows. I feel as if I'm caught between two worlds and honestly I don't have the strength to keep fighting.

Is it possible to SHINE from the SHADOWS? No, I guess you cant have it both ways. Oh Light, Oh Night to which do I yield?

If not for my newest friend Lauren I fear (or rather hoped) that I would have fell unto darkness, but she's so beautiful. To be honest I'm a little envious of her purity. But shes so sweet, how ever could I be wrath against her? She gave me such a beautiful song, O Magnum Mysterium... I guess I forgot that there is still an ounce of beauty left in the world. So I guess the only thing to do now would be to go out and search, or rather..search myself.