Ok so My summer's practically over, which sucks of course but looking on the bright side, I cant wait to get out the heat. I'm in love with the snow too much to fancy all this 82+ degree weather but..overall this summer was really great. I made so many new friends, I cant name them all...but you all mean so much to me. A couple of you drive me crazy but heck, Id drive to the end of the earth and back so long as were company.
No more drills or reserve calls for the summer, but cant wait to go to Ocs next year. If I become an officer that'll be so cool. Lets see, what else...I joined the Red cross and salvation Army. I was doing the USO for a while but I don't know what happened, they never called me back after my first visit. Probably because I wasn't gonna stand around with the boys from the Army, cant stand them. Its Semper fi allday and twice on the weekends.
I decided to go after my Phd in psychology, so..I'm gonna have to ask God to guide me through my last semester in the city. Um..I tried to grow a beard but that didn't work out so good, Idk what happened. I was a vegetarian for a good while but I keep on taking "Burger breaks'..I guess I gotta do something about that huh.
I'm trying to write a book and today I'm actually gonna make a collague of 'myself' from magazines and hang it in my room. Me and purple got in a fight so my new favorite color is...actually, its too soon so..Oh how could I forget, I went to SIX FLAGS!!! It was awesome, I danced with Mr. Six.....na Im lieing, but I wanted to..but I rode the Superman,Bizzaro,Rolling Thunder and...Skull mountain..I didn't and will NEVER go on The Scream Machine or Nitro and anyone who did it or plans to do so....man their just crazy, they don't value life. I didn't get to watch any good movies this summer, or at least..I don't think so(?).
I quit my job too, why? Because...actually...idky...Im gonna call em back though cause I need money for some coffee, oh yea,, I started drinking coffee or rather, ICED COFFEE to be exact. But don't tell my girlfriend Lauren cause...she'd kill me if she found out.
I learned a little more Russian and just in time too seeing as how all my Russian friends left the country. I..tried to do some yoga this summer as well but I think I broke my lung somehow. Oh, and I got hooked/addicted to star wars..yo, I used to cut on people for watching that but now..its funny how things play out in the end. Ive caught many sunsets and heard a lot of new songs, tried some new food and even shook off the laziness to go exploring, overall Id say this summer was 'outstanding' (That's my new word)....so, summer, I guess this is it...