Is it just me or do you find it weird that we define words with other words, I mean..I just dont understand. But hey, just go with it right? So today is my last day of Spanish for the summer (insert cheer). My finals are tomorrow, to be honest I'm a lil nervous but, I know how to say 'verde' so...yea.
Its forever hot outside, the temperature is like at least seventy billion degrees. I dare not tread home in the sun so I'll just have to wait inside the library until the sun goes down.
Ok so my yes and no question of the day..
If you found a lamp in the desert and it said 'rogue magical genie inside' would you still rub it, yes or no? I think the real question here is, why are we rubbing lamps, more importantly, what are you doing in the desert?