Monday, April 9, 2012

A Day In Bed

Today's Monday, the start of my spring break officially begins. So much to do in just the span of one week, haha. In the end life isn't so bad, yea I know that I've been going through rough patches here and there but I want to learn to hold onto my smile.
I'm rediscovering the little things in life, oh life is great after all. So whats new with me, lets see, working at the State Assembly, trying to maintain my vegetarian diet (which is harder than you would imagine because Checkers has these delicious burgers)...watching Death Note again, working out...over this spring break I wanna go on an adventure, somewhere exotic, beyond the city walls.
Oh, this weekend I'm going to Umass to chill with my RHO fam, cant wait, oh, that reminds me, being in a fraternity now, I don't think its changed me but people have been saying lately that I seem different. I wouldn't know because I've never fully examined myself before in the past so if I 'were' changing, I suppose it would go unnoticed before my eyes...at any rate, I don't think I'm changing.
I'll still give ear to their words though and monitor my self through thought and behavior, just to be safe. On a gray note, my PS2 is currently disabled but I hope to get it back working soon, I'm twitching and itching to play some Final Fantasy.
This may be cheesy but I love my blog.