I know they don't wanna admit it but I'm a stroll master oh yea! Today seems to be a great day, the cashier smiled at me earlier, I saw Johns mom on my way to the laundromat and she was like 'Oh alex so good to see you' and I was like 'ahh I know right!!' Btw since when is laundromat spelled like that? I chased this cat near my house, I wasnt trying to catch him I just wanted to...well he seemed too comfortable so you know I had to keep em on his toes.
Earlier when I was out... I was pretending, more so just playing with my imagination, I cant seem to find that touch that I had when I was younger but nevertheless, I had a good smile pretending I was a nascar driver named Al-7000, I was standing in front of a crowd after just winning a race and I was giving a speech saying 'They all just want me to race, but sometimes, all a man wants to do is just ride off into the sunset at 60mph...' smh I think I want to get back in touch to that level of thought where anything imagined becomes real.
*Back to my earlier question, I was drinking some milk earlier and I began to wonder...why is it that the expiration date always seem only days away...is it a conspiracy to keep us buying milk or, is it all just speculation...does milk ever 'really' expire...theres only one way to find out...unfortunately I'm not going to be the one to conduct this experiment andcertainly not on myself, I'll leave that to you oh loyal readers.