Now I don't normally lose my temper but on the rare occasion that I do, its probably because my psychology teacher happens to be this twenty year old old 'party girl' who doesn't teach us jack in class, all she does is come in talking about what happened at the club or she rants on and on (in the most annoying voice ever) about her stupid friends.
So that's two hours wasted and then mind you we still haven't gone over anything. Now normally I wouldn't care, I mean that's an easy credit right? NO!!! Because then she has the nerve to tell us to read chapter one and that there's gonna be a test on it (which just happens to be today)
Now chapter one is an intro specifically to the prospective of psy, so that covers like 100topics and several subtopics. Okay no problem, I can handle that I just needed to know the highlights. So I email her asking her to be specific on what she wants us to look at, and do you know what she said.....DO YOU KNOW WHAT SHE SAID!!!!!!!!!!
*sigh.....she didn't say anything because she never replied back...anyway I'm just gonna do my best, what can I say..its just another Monday.