Tuesday, September 29, 2009

All the songs on my mp3 SUCK!

I decided I'm no longer going to stay up to watch scary movies. I heard rumors that Clive Barker's 'Book of Blood' is really scary and if I'm getting nightmares watching Samurai Jack then..I'm probably just gonna stick to watching Seinfeld or something. I did however try to watch this show, The Iron Empress. It wasn't in English but it was really fun trying to decipher the plot through emotions and other non verbal cues.

I didn't bring any lunch today so I'm just waiting for my stomach to start roaring up a storm. I guess I could buy something but...oh that reminds me though, my philosophical question of the day.
The concept of life is nothing more than, the illusion of choice. Anyone care to argue that? No? Yea I guess its too early, I'm gonna see if I can find an empty classroom to take a nap in.

I'm in the mood for some Mexican food, I'm so hungry. OK fine, I'll go and get something.