Yesterday I saw a squirrel in the garbage can at campus, I wonder if he knows something I don't? hmmm...ok so after art history (which is my 2ND favorite class) I went to go visit (can I say Navy Buddies?) some of my old friends from ocs, their pretty cool, not to mention they have a working stapler which I really needed to use and was the main reason I went to see them in the first place but that's besides the point.
Then I went to the Metropolitan Museum, (oh and I ate this yummy pizza, oh and I saw a store called the 'Chirping Chicken' haha) the MET really sucks! Don't get me wrong , I value and appreciate the art as much as the next guy BUT...you can never find what your looking for. It took me two hours to find 2 out of 4 pieces that I need for my paper. The people that work there, idk, I just..idk. They themselves dont know where anything is. But overall the museum itself is ok, I'm going back in..a few weeks so yea..I'll get some pictures, speaking of pictures, I got a picture of Michelle Obama the other day when I was on call. Shes kinda hot!! In a..uh..political way of course!
Movies that I wanna see, definitely Surrogates! Also I tried this new dish at the Chinese store, Mixed vegetable chow mein, yea....no..sorry, its just not working for me..omg does anyone remember this commercial, this song is ROCKING!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwDKCaXF0is&feature=related