Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My day

OK so, so far my day is going pretty well, I hope I didn't jinx it! Right now I'm in the computer lab and my stomach is growling like crazy so I'm gonna make this quick before they kick me out.
So this morning I woke up and I did my stretches and I exercised, which I haven't done in forever so yea, I admit I was a little rusty but I'm good now, I'm good. I actually made breakfast, get this..sausage (man forget being a vegetarian, its too hard) with onions and ketchup, waffles with egg. It was really good except I drank one of those vegetable V8 drinks and that just ruined it man, ruined it. I only like the fruit ones but anyway...I sang 'Behind these hazel eyes in the shower' and I think I woke the neighbors' then I got dressed (can you imagine if I didn't!) came to class but on the way, for the first time ever I actually 'saw' the city. New York is like, wow, Ive live here for..well, too long but, today it was like I saw it for the first time.
I had a staring contest with this baby on the train and I think I lost, um...passed my pop quiz, of course ..made two new friends, and..I guess that's it....