Wednesday, September 16, 2009

AMG Club

Okay so first off, Xplay gave Soul Caliber Broken Destiny(PSP) a 3 out of 5. Personally, I'm surprised they got that much. The game is more or less like all the other Soul Caliber games. In Broken Destiny the concept is still pretty much the same, fight..jump and fight some more.
The game does however offer realistic scenery and taking into account that Broken Destiny revolves around the PSP platform I guess maybe I should give them credit, still without a story line though, the game is pretty much, what you see what you get.
Next off, Witch Blade and Witch Hunter Robin! So far their both awesome but I'll wait until I watch a few more episodes before I give my final thoughts. Last but not least, hot song of the week...um, I'm still working on that, maybe someones wants to recommend something?