Friday, October 30, 2009

Friday Friday Friday

I think I finally got over my fear of 'Hallway Zombies'. I'm gonna lay off the scary movies for a while. So, anime club is having some sorta party/game day on the 20th...and I'm on staff duty so, I guess I wont get to have any fun :(..I'm gonna bring my DS to keep me company. Oh and if I see any Mario fans I'm spasing cause I'm a Sonic fan. I cant stand Mario or Mario fans.

Anyway, my friend Chenelle has this really cool page, why cant I have a really cool page?
Fatmon66.deviantart.com

Oh and today's Rhonda's Birthday (I hope she saves me a piece of cake) and its also Jillian's Birthday (I wonder what shes doing today)

I'm super hungry, I didn't feel like eating waffles for breakfast, I'm tired of waffles, is it too much to ask for some pancakes once in a while?