Saturday, October 31, 2009

Good bye October!

Where did October go, it seemed only yesterday the leaves were beginning to change from green to gold, orange and red. But, so goes time. Anywho...October in a summary has been..(whats my new word) Wonderful! I made several new friends, watched some really scary movies (I got over my zombie fear ...I think)

I was introduced to some really cool songs, 'A little faster' by There for Tomorrow and 'Cat and Mouse' by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. Also, midterms are complete so thank God for that!!

What else, Supernatural came back and the CW's newest hit, The Vampire Diaries, which I should add is Chris Mckein's fav show..is it, I think it is. That's all he talks about. I started playing Pokemon Diamond again, also I made a book list for myself.

-The Prince by Machiavelli
-Paradise Lost by Milton
-The Aeneid by Virgil

So, I cant wait to run trough those. Well, I guess this is goodbye October, November should be a really great month, especially since my birthdays coming up, I'll be 22! lol...or 19, same difference.