Friday, October 23, 2009

Today....

I was in bed just, laying down, I knew I had to get up early for my midterm but I just couldn't seem to get out of bed. What finally got me out was this fly that kept bugging me, I guess I got fed up and just said 'ah what the heck'. Anyway, I got ready and for breakfast get this, I had some peanuts and a V8 fusion! It was weird, it was nasty but it was so good, its like I wanted to stop but I kept going...
Anyway, the midterm was weird, like, people you've never seen before decide to let today be the first day they came to class, I doubt I'll see them next week, maybe they'll show up for the finals if they don't get dropped, who knows. But, the midterms were ok, I couldn't remember where Leonardo Da vinci was from so, I just winged it and said 90210...no, I'm kidding I didn't say that but regardless, I'm sure I got that one wrong.
Then I saw my friend Melany and the most embarrassing thing happened. Like, I had just finished eating some onion and garlic chips, so my breath was mad smoky, ugh. But after that, I came home, and, played some video games and..just slept I guess. So...I guess thats it...