
Lately Ive been having this extreme fear that zombies are going to attack me. I dont know why or where this even came from. I guess it all started 2weeks ago, I was alone on campus, and it was so quiet, and I just knew that zombies were gonna come running down the hall and I would be too scared to move.
Then Sunday, I was alone on campus again, and this time it was raining! Whats weird is that, I was in the hall by myself, and I swore I heard zombies moaning from the 2nd floor. So, I went to Barnes and Noble and found this book called 'The Zombie Survival Guide: Complete protection from the Living Dead' and I know it seems crazy but trust me, when zombies come (oh and believe me, they WILL come) your gonna wish you knew what to do.
Oh no, I think I can hear one right now!