Darkness sees no fault. No human imperfection as far as genetics are concerned. Shadows cannot lie, for their very being is an absolute image. Reflected only in the presence of light, yet there is no prejudice. The still of night carries with her a sense of peace, every whisper amplified yet each word lost in translations. Oh how long shall the shadows I've so long embraced play garment,cloak to my eternal night?
Thursday, October 8, 2009
Worst day ever
Today was absolutely the worst day ever. First, I couldn't get a computer to use, then, all day people were laughing at me and I didn't know why, then I realized my zipper was open (how embarrassing) then I waited all day for my professor to come so I could talk to her about something really important but, she didn't come. Then I got sick from eating 2day old pasta...worst day ever...I need someone to blame...at least I can look forward to tomorrow