Thursday, May 6, 2010

Dear Lauren,



Our Relationship, what we share, everything we've been through or could ever hope to expect, it all means so much to me. I love you more than life itself and I want to express my vows to you in writing so that as we go through life together, we can always look back at the foundation of love and trust that envelopes our commitment for each other.
First and foremost, I vow to always be an example for you, spiritually. To be your rock when you're weak, and to be your inspiration when you're strong. I'll never place my hands on you, nor will I talk down to you or disrespect you.
My heart is yours and yours alone, I'll never cheat on you in any shape or form. I'll always remember that God has in trusted me to take care of you and to protect you physically and emotionally.
I promise to be there when you need me, to always come running to your rescue. To always value our friendship and listen to your opinions and thoughts.

Dear Alexandra'e,

You as a person, friend, and lover are extremely valuable to me and so is our relationship. Because of this there are certain things that I vow to do and certain things that I vow not to do.

First of all I vow to always pull from God in order to live out this life, glorify Him with our relationship, and love as best as possible...

Secondly I vow to remain true to you. I will not give my heart to another, it belongs to you and only you, nor will I let anyone disrespect you or our relationship.

Thirdly I vow to continue growing into a better mate each day and to keep the lines of communication open even when it's really hard to do so.

I love you so very much and will keep you close to my heart always...

Love forever,

Lauren