Ok so, my college doesn't have dorms, like it does but, technically your not suppose to sleep over, but sometimes if you get out late and you have an early class the next day, you just bunk it in an empty classroom. So this guy, he says 'Oh I slept over and I woke up and some nigga robbed my shit, they took my books and everything' So me and my friend are just dying, then the janitor walks by and he's sweeping and whistling and the naked dude gets hyped and he jumps up and goes 'yo, that dont rock janitor' and the janitor sees him and drops the broom and starts running, but the naked guy cant follow him cause people are starting to come on campus now or whatever. So my friend and I are like 'whats up?' and this naked dude goes 'YOU AINT SEE HIM? YOU AINT SEE HIM? THE JANITOR GOT MY CLOTHES ON' so we just start laughing, like Im literally dying so the janitor comes back and he's acting all 'tough' like he's some kinda gansta or whatever..and he's like 'Yeah what up, Im rocking yo shit now you gwamu nigga (what the hell is a gwamu?) omg it was hilarious...but, I feel you naked dude, anyway this is just a reminder to let Cuny students know that off the records, the school does not endorse or support the idea of sleeping in empty classrooms on campus (after hours).
Darkness sees no fault. No human imperfection as far as genetics are concerned. Shadows cannot lie, for their very being is an absolute image. Reflected only in the presence of light, yet there is no prejudice. The still of night carries with her a sense of peace, every whisper amplified yet each word lost in translations. Oh how long shall the shadows I've so long embraced play garment,cloak to my eternal night?
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
'That Dont Rock Janitor'
Ok so, funniest thing I ever heard....its like, 8am, so my friend and I are walking, and we go upstairs cause were like the 1st 2 on campus or rather, in Sage hall, and we see this 'naked dude' pacing back and forth mumbling and looking confused, well he wasn't naked, he had on his underwear and socks..so were like, yo what happened. Omg funniest story eva,