"A man is not born, he is grown from laughter. He is molded from life's pain, its pleasures" - Alexandra'e Wint
Its not easy, waking up and realizing that the person looking back is a stranger. Gone are the days when I would laugh along with mischief, her voice, captivating to the young. Its not easy waking up and realizing that the men of old, who were once fearless leaders in battle, are now inspiration, inspiration for my own war. A war with self. I've become a leader, a teacher, a scholar, a friend.
And now, I stand tall and ready, to leave my footprints forever embedded within the sands of time. What started off as a dream, is now hope. With a voice that now echos my [All] not by song alone, but by the fruits of my hand. So as I take this breath, let the wind howl, let the seas roar, for today...a man is born.