Monday, November 9, 2009

Hilarious

Ok three things that had me cracking up today..

'Don't ask questions'
My friend has this professor who's really crazy. He has an anger problem so if you ask a question in his class he gets really mad and gives a big test out of no where. So he was teaching and this girl was like 'professor, I don't understand such and such..' so he said 'THAT'S IT, POP QUIZ' and the class was like 'ugh'..and this has happened several times, so what did they learn in that class..don't ask questions.

'Hungry Chicks'
There are these two models, but their like super skinny and they look so hungry. Like seriously, so we always see them in the cafeteria but we never saw them eat, not ever. So theres a rumor around the school and this is how it goes..
'When Jan and Tiff get hungry, they take a scented air freshener like grape or strawberry flavor and spray the air and then they suck on the air and hold their stomach and go 'Oh I'm full now'...

'EWWW'
So I'm in the bathroom and this guys in there eating a sandwich and I guess when I went in he got startled so he dropped his sandwich , so he was like 'ahh man' and he walked out..so I went in the stall and then I heard the door open and when I got out the sandwich wasn't on the floor anymore, so I didn't pay it any mind. Then I leave the bathroom and this guy is sitting in the hallway eating a sandwich...and it looked like the same one from the bathroom.