I'm writing about my Thursday even though its Wednesday, why? Because I can jump through time, yea, didnt know Reeboks could do that huh, WELL ME NEITHER CAUSE I DON'T ROCK REEBOKS...don't worry, Im not trying to harass any Reebok fans out there..ok so, Thursday..yeah, I dont get it, anime club is telling me were suppose to skip school to..um..go sing karaoke? yea..um..okay, you do that. No, Thursdays gonna be awesome, but enough about Thursdays, I have to tell you about Wednesday....first off, I had a candy bar in my pocket, and it melted so, that sucked..oh and I was at the vending machine tryna decide if I should get a Crunch bar or Reese's but I couldn't decide so I made a mistake and got nasty Twix, yuck!
Also, does anyone remember the good old days, when Mcdonalds had their motto 'We love to see you smile'..Oh the 90's, we mourn for you.