Friday, November 20, 2009

Sunday with an 'I'

I cant wait until this Sunday, I have so much planned, its like I wanna fit a whole months worth of 'fun' into a single day. First off, I got class at 8 (on a Sunday, yea I know) but it works out because I'll get to use the computer lab and I really really really need that because I have a paper due the next day (which I haven't started yet mind you) but afterwards I'm heading over to the Nintendo World Store in Manhattan and from there I'll probably go to Barnes and noble, maybe if I can find a movie theater nearby I'll stop in and see New Moon (or whatever else is playing).

Then I wanna grab lunch and head home to play some video games, oh and I should probably study seeing as how I have a test Monday...wait, I think I have two exams that Monday, do I? Hmmmm.....