

Yesterday, yesterday, yesterday...imagine my surprise..just walking through this cave in my Diamond version..just walking, and all of a sudden, what do I see, no not Ashley Simpson..(that's next week) I saw GIRATINA!!! I was like 'NO WAYYY!!!!" I didn't even know you could get this, so I saved right away and before ya know it, giratina was mine! That was just epic sweet loving right there.
However, I regret to inform you that my fear of zombies..has returned. See what happened was, I was on campus (you know what I realized, my campus contributes to the majority and origin of my fear of zombies) and I was walking through this new building..and it was in the back of campus, looking like a dungeon and I was the only one there. I'm so serious, the corridors looked like something out of the umbrella corporation.
So, I'm proposing a zombie support group..therapy thingy...