Darkness sees no fault. No human imperfection as far as genetics are concerned. Shadows cannot lie, for their very being is an absolute image. Reflected only in the presence of light, yet there is no prejudice. The still of night carries with her a sense of peace, every whisper amplified yet each word lost in translations. Oh how long shall the shadows I've so long embraced play garment,cloak to my eternal night?
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Tuesday in Tennessee
Ok I'm not in Tennessee but I cant wait to go back to school, being home is killing me, I cant take it anymore. Yesterday I almost watched the Food Network, that's how bad things are getting. Then again being home does have its advantages, waking up late, sipping kool aid in a wine glass. I guess I can put up with things for a little longer! Oh btw I made a number one hit song, its called 'Gosh darn, this aint my shoe size'