
Monday, for once I was able to start the week off with a smile. First thing I did this morning was open the window and let the sunlight soak into my room. I got a lot accomplished today, downloaded some new music (btw this band call The Rocket Summer, trash).
I did some reading, ate healthy, I didnt get to complete my to do list but theres always tomorrow. While I was reading The Shack by William P Young, I came across this paragraph that I thought was really interesting...
..."He now faced another dilemma. What should you do when you come to the door of a house, or cabin in this case where God might be? Should you knock? presumably God already knew Mack was there. Maybe he ought to simply walk in and introduce himself , but that seemed equally absurd/ And how should he address him? Should he call him Father,Almighty One, or perhaps Mr. God, and would it be best if he fell down and worshiped, not that he was really in the mood'...
I think that was fairly interesting. Anyway today I got a Lucario and I also made stew chicken, watched nick jr. and that was just...dreadful. Remind me not to do that again.
p.s Im not really in Michigan