Monday, June 15, 2009

Applebees

The first time I went to Apple bees, I ordered ribs. What I got was someones chicken bones dipped in sauce. Typical, in fact I kinda wrote Apple bees out the books but yesterday, I think they made up for it. I had the yummiest, tastiest meal ever. But the best part was the sizzling apple pie. OMG it was delicious, I gotta learn how to make it. The only thing, the apple pie kinda shouted me out cause when they brought it over and they poured the caramel over the ice cream and it started 'sizzling' everyone in the restaurant turned their head and was like 'whats that' and in my head I was like..chillax..its just my pie. Then of course everyone was watching me to see my reaction so I took a bite and yo..mmmm..wow.
So Apple bees, I forgive you and it looks like your not so bad after all. Oh but wait, my sisters meal was thrash. There was a hair in her juice, her sandwich was soaked with some kind of green liquid..the bread was so hard it cut the inside of her mouth and her cookie dessert was just..not working. I don't know, I guess everyone has their good and bad days when it comes to Apple bees.