Well it looks like this week is just about done. Monday I was feeling a little down but thank God I didn't end the week in that mood. So there were some ups and down, and for some reason...alot of raisin brand. Probably alittle too much, I don't think I like it anymore now. Yesterday I didn't know if I still wanted to be a psy but after a good nights rest I realized that I was taking on too much at once.
The truth of the matter is you cant save everyone but rather than focus on those who wont allow you to come into their lives, put your attention on those who are already in your care and do the best you can for them.
Next week..I'm definitely gonna go back to eating healthy. As far as my spiritual setting, I can see what areas I need to improve in. It isn't easy but I guess if it was then the whole purpose would be defeated right? With that said it makes me wonder, what in life is worth fighting for?