Darkness sees no fault. No human imperfection as far as genetics are concerned. Shadows cannot lie, for their very being is an absolute image. Reflected only in the presence of light, yet there is no prejudice. The still of night carries with her a sense of peace, every whisper amplified yet each word lost in translations. Oh how long shall the shadows I've so long embraced play garment,cloak to my eternal night?
Friday, June 19, 2009
Just blogging
There's a song that never ends. Its been playing for as long as I can remember and I'm sure it will continue even throughout time but if I can find a moment embedded within where there's peace for just a second, if I can find a note that just brings some form of joy, comfort..not for me but..maybe for someone else, then maybe this song might be worth it after all...and maybe somewhere far away someone will be able to sing along. Maybe one day I'll find the words to sing along as well.