Saturday, June 20, 2009

Summary

Okay so here we are. Who would have thought you could travel so far in a single week. Hmm...well for one thing I have a better understanding of myself as far as traits, values, stamina (both physical and spiritual), emotional setting, my character and just so much more. Also I can begin to see where it is I wanna go and I'm starting to pave a path to get there.

But there's still so much work to be done. The way I talk, the way I walk, the foods I eat, the music I listen to, I think its time for a makeover and not just one that's external. Also I'll admit that I can make more time for God, maybe spend some more time in the words...I used to share my day with God and talk to him while I sat on the train but now..I only come to him out of obligation or when I need something. So that's definitely gonna have to change. I think I got a head start yesterday. I was really low on cash and I had only enough to pay a bill and when I went to pay they said I had already paid earlier...and I knew that was a mistake but I walked out the store smiling like 'oh yes..now I got some money'...but as I was walking I came I across my conscience and it was just a long battle. I mean..I knew what Jesus would do in this sense and I was trying so hard to justify why I could keep the money. But good cant be spawned from evil, and the end doesn't always justified the means.

So long story short I ended up going back and saying 'hey I think you guys made a mistake' and handed over the money. BUT through that I learned that its the spirit in which you do good that determines whether or not that action is actually pure. I didn't walk to the store kicking rocks with my hands in my pocket and my head down in fact I felt proud and so happy to know that God was watching me and he was probably saying 'Well done'. I mean you should WANT to do good and I'm not gonna lie, its not always easy to do the right thing but..

So anyway I like said this week has been one of the most rewarding on so many levels but honestly I just cant wait for it to end so I can have some muffin. mmm muffin. Er..um..To walk in faith requires strength, to walk in grace requires love and to do both at the same time requires someone to lean on from time to time. I guess I'll do a conclusion tomorrow(?...or maybe this should have been a conclusion and the next one should have been the summary)..hmm..whatever, point is..this week is almost done so..I'm bringing out the champagne, or maybe just some apple juice. I'll drink it with my eyes closed and pretend to be fancy.